Thursday, September 13, 2007

Neiman, Enid, and Charleston

I adore the new Knitty pattern Neiman by Weaverknits! I love the silky blue against the warm brown. The wonky circles remind me of the marbles along the edge of my Charleston cushion. I am also reminded of the Veronik Avery "Enid Cardigan" from last winter's Interweave that I never made. She uses some purl stitches in her circles. I like these circles. I'm going to throw it all into the runcible bin with my Knitting from the Top and see what comes out. It can stew while I work on the other arm of my shrug.

2 comments:

weaverknits said...

You know what's crazy? I bought the Whiskey yarn for Enid about three weeks ago. And I love your cushion. We obviously have similar taste in pattern... it's interesting how certain motifs "speak" to us!

Anonymous said...

Look at you getting a comment from the designer.

Every time I glimpse one of those cushions, I suppress a small sob. How will I ever make them? Where is a needlepointer in need of employment? (A great deal of employment.

Thinking of subbing Calmer for the Wool Cotton on Neiman. xox Kay