Monday, September 15, 2008

Saturday with the dudes from Nerdistan


We toured the new California Academy of Sciences this weekend. It is different from the Natural History Museums we have visited in Vienna, New York, and Chicago. I cannot forget the albino alligator resting behind the seahorse railings. At the aquarium we saw this starfish and thought he would make an excellent pillow. Even softer would be the black velvet and fur ball behind him. I think the chocolate chip star fish will inspire a dessert. Perhaps we will start an ocean theme in the livingroom - with a jellyfish lamp and an octopus pillow too.

4 comments:

Kay said...

An Octopus's garden in the shade....

Lynn in Tucson said...

I'm still not ready to visit the new place (we've plans to go at Christmas). I've heard it's grand, but I think it's going to be a bit of a shock to see the place of my childhood so transformed.

Max said...

Good heavens - I thought he was a pillow!

Aim said...

That's the coolest looking starfish!