Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Another sock


This is a redo of that sock from way back when. I need to get back on the sock wagon - I have lost two pair to the washing machine. I have caught the Pay It Forward bug from Cristina. Here's how it goes:

"I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog."

5 comments:

pixlkitten said...

I'll make the pledge to pay it forward! What a lovely idea! I am pixlkitten@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I don't have a blog, but if anyone can think of a way for me to choose three more names, I'd be happy to send some handmade goodness.

AliceM

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs. Lear said...

Thank you ladies! You are most welcome to participate bloglessly! I've heard of some who post in online forums, or simply make an announcement at their knit night. I'm sure you'll come up with something wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I too am blogless, but pledge to encourage a local group of new knitters with my PIF handknits. I'll fill you in more on Ravelry.