Thursday, July 3, 2014

Some items for a Summer to do list

This sweater by The Elder Statesman in Vogue is calling out to me. I'd like to make it in blue out of a cotton blend or a linen like Quince's Kestrel.

We just returned from two weeks in England and Scotland. We went mudlarking in London one night. I want to make a wonderful necklace from all the pipe stems. I have been experimenting with pom poms out of leftover kidsilk haze, maybe this is where I will use them.

I have so many photos of Roman pottery! Greek and Roman perfume bottles! Tiles! I need to create a pottery studio this Summer and make Roman teacups.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see that you are posting regularly again. I had fun reading through all the 2014 entries!

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you again!